Sunday, April 15, 2012

Simple Exercise To Identify Your Hidden Fears

If you want to overcome and overpower fears that exist inside you, you have
to first take a look at your feelings and hidden emotions. After realizing
your feelings and emotions, you have to know how to manage them and finally
correct or overcome them. Given below is a simple exercise that will help
you to achieve that.  This exercise will help you identify the conscious
and sometimes sub-conscious (very subtle) fears that lie inside you.

Choose an area of your life that you feel is negative and needs some
improvement. Now, ask yourself these three questions:
1. What do I really want, what is my aim and objective?
2. What obstacle/obstacles are stopping me from achieving my objectives?
3. What prevents me from dealing with or overcoming that obstacle?

*For each fear that comes to you in response to the question no. 3, ask
yourself the following questions:*
A. What is the worst that can happen, if what I fear occurs?
B. What is the best possible result for me and for others, if I do it even
though I feel afraid of doing it?
C. Keeping in front of you the answer to question B and comparing it with
the answer to question A will inspire you to overcome the fears that lie
inside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment