Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Letting Go Of The Strings (Meditation)

I sit down comfortably and I begin to relax my body taking advantage of the
relaxed rhythm of my breathing... I feel my calmed breathing...

I listen to the sounds of the space and objects that surround me... In this
moment I decide to separate (detach) my attention from them... The world
follows its rhythm, its movement, but I do not need to involve myself in
it...

*I let go of the strings that pull my mind, the strings that pull my
intellect... I let go of the strings of my responsibilities... I let go of
the strings of my relationships... I let go of the strings of the different
roles that I play throughout the day...* This moment is only for me, to be
in my own company...

I concentrate all my attention, all my energy, gently, without forcing, on
a point at the centre of my forehead... The energy concentrates itself. I
have let go of the strings that tie me down... From that place I can
experience true freedom...

I free myself of any limited awareness of myself... I free myself of any
label of myself... I go beyond my limited roles, beyond this physical
world...

I am a spiritual being; I am a point of light, a spark of spiritual energy;
aware, calm and loving... I feel the true freedom of experiencing my
authentic identity and genuine... I don't have to prove anything; simply be
what I am in a natural way... A peaceful and living being...

From this state of being I prepare myself to enter into action. I listen
again to the sounds of my surroundings, aware that I choose at each moment
what it is that is going to influence me and how I am going to respond...

No comments:

Post a Comment