Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meditation To Experience Being An Impartial Observer

Experience the following thoughts one after the other:

I sit in a relaxed position, letting all tensions dissolve...
I relax my shoulders and neck and breathe deeply several times...
Now I focus all my attention inside and observe what is happening in mind...
I observe, and look carefully...
I see myself in different situations; I can identify the things that affect
me most, the dependencies on things and people, the various circumstances
in which I see myself involved...
I observe how these external factors influence me and change my state of
mind. I lack trust in some people, but with others I can express myself
freely. There are many influences in my life...
There are the influences of these external factors...
I separate myself from them and observe my inner qualities; I begin to feel
that peace, strength and love are part of my original self...
They are so strong that they cannot be influenced by the changing external
factors...
I create positive thoughts about myself...
I am a being independent of external influences, and in my inner self there
are many qualities. I feel them...
I enjoy being myself in my original peaceful state...

No comments:

Post a Comment