Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Game Of Life (Meditation)

I relax my body... I breathe deeply and let go of all tensions... I centre
myself on this present moment... On the screen of my mind, I visualize
myself without fears... I let go of all labels, all roles that I play... Now
I 'am'... I am a shining being of light... I am free... I am peace...

I am totally free, beyond all limitations... I enter into another dimension,
a home full of soft golden red light, a home without any boundaries, my
original, unlimited home, the home from where I have come... I stop thinking
so much; I simply experience my spiritual presence...

I am who I want to be... I am me... I do not need to justify myself... I do
not need to give explanations...  I connect to my inner beauty... I radiate
the energy of the beauty that there is in me...

I let go of the branches... I fly... I fly high... Beyond the body, above
this place, the people that surround me, beyond the houses and the streets,
beyond the clouds, I fly towards the dimension of light where no physical
limitation ties me down...

I feel the unlimited peace that caresses my being... I let myself be taken
by the sensation of freedom that the flight gives me... I see the planet
Earth from above... I recognize that everything there below is a game... I
relax: everything is a game... I am a player in the game of life... I simply
have to learn to play the game being who I am...

Now, it is time to return... I am here, present... My breathing calmed... I,
the soul am relieved... Now I know that, whenever I want, I can fly... Being
an observer of the game, and live it with joy and peacefulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment