Friday, June 24, 2011

Experiencing The Natural Qualities Of The Supreme Soul or God (Meditation)

This meditation will allow you to experience the natural qualities and
nature of the Supreme Soul or God. We describe the Supreme as an Ocean of
all qualities.

I am a soul, a golden star like energy situated at the center of the
forehead, separate from this dense body of matter, my vehicle…

I am a being of peace… a loveful being… a being of light… a being of power…

I am alive, vibrant, sparkling, divine…

Without the physical body I can fly with the power of pure thought…

I can travel, leaving this world, this body behind… moving away from the
experience of the body…

I am so subtle…

I the subtle being of light… a star, so bright, radiating light, move beyond
sound, beyond the physical world, beyond the sun, moon and stars, to my soft
golden red light home – ‘paramdham’, ‘shantidham’… I float in this sweet
silence home…

I become aware of another being, a living golden star like energy over
there… golden rays of light radiate from this Supreme Star in all
directions….

As I come closer to him, I feel as if I am diving deep into an unlimited
Ocean… Waves of golden light touch me, the soul, very softly…

I merge into the Supreme Being… this is the Ocean of Bliss… this is the
Ocean of Peace… an unlimited Ocean, I am receiving from him… and I feel
complete…

I am merged in the experience of the Highest Soul… diving into the depths of
bliss…

So deep, so silent is this Ocean…

The treasures are eternal… the treasure of peace, treasures of love, of
light, of bliss...

I bathe, clean, purify until I feel free and light… refreshed by the Ocean…
surrendered to its waves and depth…

Now I float gently… downwards… softly… slowly…
I enter the physical world… and take my seat in the physical body…

No comments:

Post a Comment